Legal IT Services
You Manage the Motions.
We’ll Take on the Tech.
Managing IT services for law firms face two constant profitability pressures – keep customers happy and keep costs down. Good IT support plays a key role in handling both, with practice management systems, online research tools, unified communications, private networks, CRM – and much more. Some firms have a technology profile that can justify maintaining a large and expensive internal law firm IT support organization. Others, mainly smaller and boutique firms, have only a fraction of that infrastructure. For them, the investment, and its TCO, can’t always easily be justified.
Beyond Computer Solutions’ legal IT services help law firms slash the cost of buying and managing technology, from strategy and planning to full outsourced legal IT support.
Contact Us Today
Legal IT Challenges
Your clients interact with your technologies every day. From phone systems to video conferencing, and from account management to sharing documents. How well your technology supports those interactions drives customer perceptions of your firm.
When you become a mobile firm, you open an even wider door to security risks. One hacking event, one lost phone, or one instance of lost client data can (and likely will) batter your reputation. Your technology has to be bulletproof – and guarding against risk is a full time job for experts.
Time is valuable: to you and to your clients. Whatever systems you use – case management, research, unified communications and more, inconsistent performance or worse, complete downtime, is can be a big hit to your bottom line.
You face three costs. First is the capital cost of owning and licensing technology. Second is the operational cost of keeping that technology running. And third is the opportunity cost you risk when your technology goes down.
Your people are in meetings or out of the office much of the time. They compensate for that with mobile devices to make decisions and collaborate anytime and anywhere. Those devices have to be connected to your network, identified, inventoried and monitored all the time.
The Benefits of Our Legal IT Services
Server and Network Monitoring
Helpdesk and On-site Support
It Consulting Services
Law Firm Applications
Content Management Systems
Web Hosting Services
Comply with Government Regulation
VoIP Phone Services
Provide Reports And Frequently Review Our Process with You
- Client Profiles
- Double Time (The FUND)
- Quick Books
- Thomson Elite
- Thomson WestLaw
- Time Matters
In House Solutions
Turn to Beyond Computer Solutions for the guidance and expertise that result in smart decisions and best-practice processes.
- Solidify your disaster recovery strategies. We design the processes and purchase the systems that protect you and your clients’ critical data and files around the clock.
- Deploy innovative, best-practice, firm-focused IT strategies and project planning. Reach your goals and objectives, and keep a tight rein on project costs and schedules.
- Streamline software and hardware implementation and administration. We guide you to the most practical methodology for planning, executing, testing and maintaining your software.
- Instill client confidence through continual security auditing, threat assessment, and prevention and remediation. We make sure your client’s data is safe from unwelcome eyes.
- Build the best team to keep things up and running. We help you research and write job descriptions, and find the right people to fill those positions.
Turn to Beyond Computer Solutions to take on some or all of your IT challenges.
- Deploy an expert IT strategy that establishes well researched and validated IT goals and objectives. Once established, those goals become a critical part of our SLA.
- Experience the cost efficiencies of the Cloud, either on its own or as a hybrid solution. Beyond Computer Solutions will deploy the right architecture for your firm’s tech profile.
- Ensure the optimal server environment by colocating your servers in our state-of-the-art datacenter or a data center provided by one of our Infrastructure or Platform as a Service (IaaS or PaaS) cloud solution partners.
- Ensure the optimal server environment by colocating your servers in our state-of-the-art datacenter.
- Maintain peak network performance without lag or latency. We’ll monitor the network 24/7/365.
- Take advantage of the benefits of virtual environments such as VMware® and Hyper-V®. That’s a great way to lower costs and ensure scalability for growth.
- Ensure that no event—natural or manmade— creates a loss of your clients’ data. Our backup and disaster recovery systems ensure a rigorous and carefully monitored backup process.
- Ensure your Internet voice infrastructure is operating flawlessly around the clock. We’ll procure, provision and manage your VoIP environment.
“For the last 13 years we have partnered with Chris Noles and more recently his entire team at BCS. Our firm relies on BCS to be our experts when it comes to technology. We realize that we are not the most tech savvy, and keeping up with technology can be difficult at times. We truly appreciate the patience and understanding from BCS. The customer service is wonderful. If we make a call to BCS, it takes no more than 10 minutes to get a call back. The recommendations BCS has offered and implemented for our firm has led to little to no downtime. I would absolutely recommend BCS to anyone, the service we receive from them always exceeds our expectations.”Doris Konkel