Medical IT Support
You Manage the Medicine.
We’ll Take on the Tech.
Whether you’re running a single-doctor office, or you’re a hospital or clinic administrator, you’re tethered to technology. Our medical IT support and healthcare IT services help manage your practice, provides access to research, improves collaborative medicine, streamlines communication with your patients – and much more. Beyond Computer Solutions’ IT support for medical practices help keep that technology up and running 24/7/365, which is a multifaceted challenge. Medical and healthcare providers don’t always have the resources to own their infrastructure and keep it operating at peak performance every minute of every day, that’s why outsourcing medical IT support to Beyond is a great option for some medical providers.
Beyond Computer Solutions’ it support for medical practices help healthcare and medical practices slash the cost of buying and managing technology, from strategy and planning to full outsourced medical IT support.
Contact Us Today
Medical IT Support Challenges
Today, your patients expect to interact with you anywhere anytime. Increasingly, they don’t want to call you to handle routine things, preferring instead to check test results, make appointments and find information online.
Nowhere does a data breach or data loss – whether by hacker or hurricane – have as dire of consequences as it does in medicine. It’s vital that you have a tested, fail-proof backup, restore and disaster recovery strategy in place.
Performance and Integration
All of your equipment and software has to run perfectly, and be perfectly integrated with each other. From practice management systems to your EMR, imaging systems to cardiac testing systems, and voice systems to virtual desktops.
You face three costs. First is the capital cost of owning and licensing technology. Second is the operational cost of keeping that technology running. And third are the costs you incur when you fall out of compliance.
Regulations change constantly and it’s imperative that all your technology be continually monitored and upgraded to ensure they meet the most current rules. That applies to how your applications store data, how your storage protects it, and how your networks transmit it.
The Benefits of Our Medical IT Support Services
Meet Current HIPPA Regulations
Helpdesk and On-Site Support
Firewall Installation and Management
Reduce Overall Time Spent on IT
Ensure Applications are Operational at All Times
Compliance with Increasing Government Regulations
Provide Frequent Reports of Our Processes with You
Prevent System Failures
Manage Software Updates
Increase Security and Protection
- Advantx /Source Medical
- AOD Health Care Solutions
In House Solutions
Turn to Beyond Computer Solutions for the guidance and expertise that result in smart decisions and best-practice processes.
- Solidify your disaster recovery strategies. We design the processes and purchase the systems that protect you and your clients’ critical data and files around the clock.
- Deploy innovative, best-practice, medical-focused IT strategies and project planning. Reach your goals and objectives, and keep a tight rein on project costs and schedules.
- Streamline software and hardware implementation and administration. We guide you to the most practical methodology for planning, executing, testing and maintaining your software.
- Instill patient confidence through continual security auditing, threat assessment, and prevention and remediation. We make sure your client’s data is safe from unwelcome eyes.
- Build the best team to keep things up and running. We help you research and write job descriptions, and find the right people to fill those positions.
Turn to Beyond Computer Solutions to take on some or all of your IT challenges.
- Deploy an expert IT strategy that establishes well researched and validated IT goals and objectives. Once established, those goals become a critical part of our SLA.
- Experience the cost efficiencies of the Cloud, either on its own or as a hybrid solution. Beyond Computer Solutions will deploy the right architecture for your tech profile.
- Ensure the optimal server environment by colocating your servers in our state-of-the-art datacenter or a data center provided by one of our Infrastructure or Platform as a Service (IaaS or PaaS) cloud solution partners.
- Ensure the optimal server environment by colocating your servers in our state-of-the-art datacenter.
- Maintain peak network performance without lag or latency. We’ll monitor the network 24/7/365.
- Ensure regulatory compliance (with HIPAA, SOX, PSQIA and others) through continuous compliance audits and reporting.
- Take advantage of the benefits of virtual environments such as VMware® and Hyper-V®. That’s a great way to lower costs and ensure scalability for growth.
- Ensure that no event—natural or manmade—creates a loss of your clients’ data. Our backup and disaster recovery systems ensure a rigorous and carefully monitored backup process.
- Ensure your Internet voice infrastructure is operating flawlessly around the clock. We’ll procure, provision and manage your VoIP environment.
“Recently our office invested in office software, a phone system and fax service through BCS. We had new computers installed in the office as well. All of the new services have helped to streamline the office, making everything easier and more efficient. Like many businesses, technology is not our specialty. The team speaks in a language that makes IT easy to understand for anyone. The managed services BCS provides has reduced our number of problems drastically. The resources they have provided have helped to train us and allow us to feel comfortable with anything that gets installed. They really looked at what we already had and gave us many different options on what he suggested and did not pressure us on one service or another, but instead gave us a variety of great solutions and allowed us to pick the one that worked best for us. He worked with our budgets and really worked with us to create the perfect solution for our business.”Kim Tapp